Spreading Healing Touch: Your Formula for Success
Motivate, inspire, excite, ignite! This instructor gathering is guaranteed to be different than any other one you’ve attended. In addition to gathering in community, you will be given success stories to inspire you, effective tools, proven strategies and time for group work to develop a marketing plan designed to fill your Healing Touch classes. You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback on support and tools that you need. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a Group Healing Technique that you will experience and also learn for use with others.
Friday, February 2 – 4, 2018
Optional Post Conference Adventure - Cave Tour and Meditation Experience, Sunday, February 4
Hilton San Antonio Airport
611 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Explore ways other instructors have successful held large classes.
- Learn about the new Healing Touch Introduction classes that are available.
- Discover how the Integrative Care Program supports Healing Touch in healthcare.
- Experience and learn group healing techniques.
- Discover ways to talk about research in your classroom.
- Learn how Healing Touch is being spread around the globe.
This conference is a gathering for Healing Touch Program instructors and instructors in training from the U.S. and around the world. We are excited to start the new year by gathering for connection, community, support, sharing and learning.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with longtime friends and colleagues, and to make new connections.
- 18 CE hours offered.
- Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Colorado Center for Healing Touch (dba Healing Touch Program) is approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 12470.
- Healing Touch Program is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider (#150588-00).
- Contact hours are calculated using 60 minutes for one contact hour. Upon successful completion of the activity a digital certificate of completion will be emailed to the participant.
Conflict of Interest Statement
All learning activity planners, authors, content reviewers and presenters are required to disclose any relevant relationship that may influence the learning activity. The following individuals disclosed the following conflict of interest: None
Instructor Gathering: Please notify HTP of any substitutions in writing. The appropriate registration fee will be applied to the substitute attendee. A refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given your cancellation is received by January 19. Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing. Refunds will not be given for cancellations received after January 19.