Level 3 teaches the "art" of being a healer. It's one thing to know how to paint and quite another to be a painter. Level 3 will transform your practice from one of techniques to a canvas of healing energy that will heighten the color palette of your energetic senses, expand your experience of life around you and create a deepened sense of sacred space and well-being for those who reach out to you for Healing Touch work.
This class focuses on your development as a healer through self-care and pre-session practices. Utilizing these concepts you will also be introduced to several new techniques that will continue to expand your understanding of the human energy field and how it manifests in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
Level 3 is for students who desire more in-depth skills in Healing Touch and have successfully completed Level 1 and Level 2. This course includes: development of Higher Sense Perception (HSP), advanced sequencing of healing techniques, working with guidance, self-healing and self-development. 16-18 CE contact hours are offered with this class.
- Share your experiences using Healing Touch Level 1 and 2 techniques.
- Learn advanced development of the healer practices and how using them will positively affect your life and practice.
- Experience healing from three perspectives: practitioner, client, and observer/coach. This exercise is designed to help ground you in all the experiences you and your clients may have in a Healing Touch session.)
- You will to be introduced to new energetic points within the physical body where the haric body, core star, tan tien, soul seat and point of individuation are located in the body, and why this is important to you as a healer.
- Demonstrate a full healing sequence using new techniques, including: Chelation, Spinal Cleansing and working at the 5th, 6th, and 7th levels of the subtle body.
- Discuss and practice connecting with universal energy and working with guidance
- Practice intuitive skills using Etheric Template Clearing
- Learn the Lymphatic Drain, a technique critical in energetically assisting the lymph system in relieving congestion and generalized soreness and achiness. This technique is recommended for certain immune system disorders and with cancer patients.
Before the Class:
It is requested that you read Barbara Brennan's Hands of Light, (focusing on chapter 22) as well as chapter's 17 & 18 of Light Emerging before attending the Level 3 class. You can purchase these book through major bookstores, or from Amazon by clicking here: Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing. Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field
Days, Time and Location:
Level 3 classes are usually two days and held on a Saturday or a Sunday. Some classes begin on a Friday evening and end on Sunday. Please check the class schedule for the specific dates. The class coordinator will usually send an email with the times, location and directions to the class. The classes are 16 to 18 clock hours of instruction and offer 16 to 18 hours of Continuing Education contact hours.
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
The Level 3 Notebook is the required curriculum and included in the class tuition.
- Level 1 and 2 Notebooks and the book Healing Touch: A Guidebook for Practitioners if you have one.
- Paper and pen for taking notes.
- Layered clothing is recommended as temperature will vary throughout the day and individuals have different sensitivities.
- A massage table, if you have one.
- If you have particular dietary restrictions you may want to bring your own snacks, otherwise snacks and water are usually provided.
Tuition for Level 3 class:
- $365 Regular Tuition - includes course tuition
- $340 HTPA/AHNA Member Discount - includes class tuition
- $340 Early Bird Discount (register for a class 3 weeks before the start date) - includes class tuition
- $255 Full Time Student/ Repeaters - includes class tuition
“It is the spirit of healing and love which surely permeated this class, a very sacred and personal experience for me. Level 3 really feels like a “higher level”. Thank you so much. Thank God for your commitment to teaching others about healing (and really) unconditional love.”
– Student, Perrysburg, OH
“This course is the BEST, and the Instructor made the entire experience magical. Everything I learned can be put into clinical practice, including her humor. (I) can’t put into words how meaningful this weekend was! For the first time, everything clicked and I have a feel for what the heck I am doing.”
- Student, Payson, AZ
“This Level 3 class is a very powerful class. I came away feeling “grounded” and at peace. Healing Touch is going to be a great complimentary aspect to my nursing, family and friends. Thanks for offering this class.”
- Student, Richmond,VA
“This Level (3) was challenging, stimulating and confidence boosting. The Healing Touch Program is a fabulous course. I found this level (3) challenging and I loved that! It pushed some buttons and got me thinking. The emphasis on self-care was excellent and I heard it!!! We must grow and look after ourselves (so we can) be of value to our clients.”
-Student, Kamloops, British Colombia, Canada
“Awesome, profoundly moving techniques. It was a very spiritual experience. An exciting and enjoyable experience … I can’t put it into words! I love the people. It just gets more awesome with each class.”
- Student, Knoxville, TN
“Very informative and amazing! Such a great knowledge, this level (3)! I was impressed with the presentation and the demonstrations were outstanding. I really felt I progressed in leaps and bounds. Invaluable to my training. I was moved on many levels and the practice was so helpful and reinforcing, especially with the meditation techniques and 5th level techniques.”
- Student, Lakewood, CO